Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August Winds!

Home early today, and while I sit out on the patio, although it's quite warm, the winds are howling!  That's a good sign for us, I think.  The promise of good spring rains, and the knowledge that spring is around the corner.  The sun is setting later, and rising earlier!  I love it when the seasons "behave" as they should!  Looking forward to warmer weather and a summer garden!  Looking forward to our holiday at the beach, looking forward to happy days ... just looking forward!
 
Sandton Skyline at Dusk!
 


3 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

you....looking forward to Spring
me....looking forward to Autumn.

Both great seasons of the year. I hope your rains are more 'fruitful' that what we've been getting here.

Enjoy the warm promising breezes. Loved the shared photo.

cat said...

I am literally craving Spring

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

We are in the midst of hot and humid here right now - the last week of summer before school starts next Tues. Some leaves have already turned colour. I love Fall, but hate what comes next. Enjoy!