Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday!

It's Friday, and it's "Show & Tell" day ... and I have not prepared anything! But do pop past http://www.kellishouse.blogspot.com/ and have a look at her collection of old stuffed toys! I especially love the Winnie-the-Pooh!

Hey! Hey! It's Friday! YEHA!

I guess you could say that this is a happy face?


I was thinking about Mother's Day which was not so long ago and went looking for some photographs of a Mother duck, which really fascinated me!

Look how gently Mother Duck feeds her little duckling! We watched, fascinated. I so love the beads of water on her back ...


... and the bubbles in the water!

Have a lovely week-end!

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

what sweet photos of a really lovely mama duck. :)
hope your weekend has been nice.

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Mama duck is a redknobbed coot - just for those interested. LOL.
We should all look like that on a Friday afternoon... unless you have to work on the weekend.

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

It is a very sweet picture. It is amazing to see a Mother's love, no matter the species.