Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Happiness is

a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself!"

Philip, Stacey and I watched "The Bucket List" last night with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Its the story of two terminally ill men - one a corporate millionaire and the other a working class mechanic who only have one thing in commmon - their illness. They go on trip and do all the things they have wanted to do before they "kick the bucket". The effect they have on each other, their attitudes to life and love - there was a good message to be learnt and I thorougly enjoyed it.

It took quite something to get Mr B knuckled down to watch it, I might add. He didn't seem to fancy it at all. Stacey had seen it before and she was my "keeper awaker" who gave me a pinch if she thought I was going to nod off. Had I slipped into sleep mode, it would have been because I was just so tired and not because I was bored. I had a terribly sore throat yesterday and dosed myself up with Miprodol and Andolex spray - it seems to have helped though because I slept well and this morning my throat is MUCH better!

No comments: