Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"Mamma Mia ...

Here we go again!" IT problems - made my life a hell yesterday. Through my toys and was told by the head of IT that I was out of line. I am so sick and tired of technical problems out of my control. At least my immediate boss called me last night and told me not to stress as I have his full backing. This morning I get into work and THEY HAVE RUN OUT OF SERVER SPACE?! Do me a favour - am I working for a large corporate or some Mickey Mouse institution.

But back to Mamma Mia - Niunia told me it was the best movie she has seen in a long time and I must say that Stacey and I thoroughly enjoyed it! It had a fun story line, the music was amazing and of course Meryl Streep is just my favourite! Got home with such a good feeling! Definitely worth seeing - in fact, I would like to buy the DVD when it comes out. Something I would like to put with my musical collection. Different to your run of the mill musicals, but fabulous nonetheless!

Now its back to business and making "Money, money, money must be sunny in a rich man's world!"

No comments: