Monday, September 1, 2008

Spring has sprung!

Happy Spring Day - from a bitterley cold Jozi! It's sooooo windy today, and there is snow on the Drakensberg which means the wind has an icy nip to it! The office is filled with brightly coloured balloons and we all have pretty little coloured butterflies attached to our computers - it looks so festive, and yet we're all dressed up in our winter woolies! A very busy day for me and the only reason I have time to type on my blog is because our system is so slow - I am typing a few lines while I wait for it to move over!

Had a lovely week-end. The induction dinner went well and I spent Saturday and Sunday having hair and nails done (how nice to be pampered) and getting our goodies packed for our holiday - only 4 sleeps until we leave for Durban! Its coming quickly now, the sad part is - it'll pass by in the wink of an eye!

That's life though! Have a fabulous week!

No comments: