Thursday, September 4, 2008

Last post for a while!

Well, this will be my last post until we come back from our holiday. I don't think I will have access to the internet, but you never know. Perhaps there'll be a facility at the hotel and I can update you all on our "doings"!

So much to do and so little time left.

Tonight I have book club, but I am seriously thinking about cancelling it and spending the evening at home with my family. On the other hand I am hoping to get my money - so I am betwixt and between. Having a pedicure at 5 - going to feel strange wearing sandals after a long, cold winter. I see the girls at work are all in summer clothes - not me! I still feel a nip in the air and am wearing my suits. I have packed away the boots though but am wearing stockings and shoes!

Until next time - take care and I'll "see you on the net"!

No comments: