Friday, August 8, 2008

Disappointed :(

Remember I said that I had won the "stokvel" money? Well, off I went to book club last night and the money had disappeared! For some reason when the girls packed up last month, they did not put the glass jar containing the money into our "book box" and probably left it at our hostesses house! Well, she claims not have seen it, and no-one else knows what happened. At the end of the day, I have contributed to the draw everymonth and I am p*ssed off that this has happened. Anyhow, after discussion, the girls decided that we will put my name back into the draw and have another draw at our Xmas function (we don't normally do that). This means I will get a turn, but its not fair that we have contributed extra money for someone to use. The sad part is that we have had items go missing from peoples homes on book club nights! Oh! And she never came last night! We're all friends for God sake! It makes me very sad ... I think I am more mad about my camera! I so badly wanted it before we go to Mauritius.

Oh well! I might still buy it ... will think about it!
TGIF

No comments: