Thursday, August 7, 2008

We're on our way!

Well, we have booked. Philip and I are officially going to Mauritius! Second honeymoon! It has been a rough year and although Philip will be attending the 41 Club Half Yearly meeting, that is only for one morning. We will also attend the gala dinner on the 13th which includes a dinner and dance. The rest of the time will be spent having fun in the sun! We will be staying the La Pointe du Cannonier - Club Med, all inclusive - meals and local drinks (do they know what they've let themselves in for with Mr Bragg?!) No cooking, no cleaning - just pure fun! There are so many things to do and so many things I want to try including doing the hotel scuba diving course. I have already started planning my packing!

Tonight is bood club. Last month I won the "stokvel" (like a lucky draw) and because I was not there, I will be getting my money tonight. I have decided to buy myself a little digital camera. Something to capture memories on and perhaps now I will be able to zoot up my blog site and make it a little more interesting! Still haven't built up the courage to ask Jeanette for some guidance. Perhaps Stacey can help me and we can fathom it out together. I have become so involved with "meeting" other blogging friends and reading about their lives in other countries. Its quite an amazing world out there!

No comments: