Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dissapointment!

One of the guys that works for me came to work this morning with a very long face. He came and stood at my desk. Our conversation went like this:

Him: "My silver cup is broken!"
Me: "What do you mean?"
Him: "Lebo is pregnant ... ... I have cried all night!"

Lebo is his 21 year old daughter. Him and his wife only have 1 child and they are so proud of her, and have spent so much time and money on her education and trying to give her the opportunities that they never had. He has always spoken of how happy he is that she is such a focused young lady, and that she has almost completed her studies (she is doing some financial diploma) and what a wonderful future she has ahead of her. They are shattered! Her boyfriend and his elders are coming to meet with him in the next couple of weeks and they will decide how to deal with the situation.

I feel very sorry for them. They are so disappointed!

No comments: