Thursday, July 24, 2008

Blogging!

Although I am an absolute amateur, I really enjoy my Blog. Decided to change my look! I quite like the dots! I really need someone to help me make it more interesting. There is a girl I work with - her blog is ver fancy and she even belongs to Blogging clubs. I have become quite addicted to reading the Blogs of people all over the world that I do not even know. I have found some to be inspirational, some to be sad and some are just pure fun! I think its a fun way to keep people up to date with what's happening.

I think I must swallow my pride and when Jeanette comes back from her IT conference, I must ask for help. How to add photographs and links! The problem is I don't want her to see my Blog as its so basic compared to hers. But then how will I learn to make mine better? I'm at 6's and 7's!

No comments: