Friday, June 20, 2008

Fantastic Friday!

I can't believe I am saying this, but our week-end is so hectic I just don't know if I feel like it!

Tonight sees the start of the Currie Cup Rugby and we are meeting friends at the local pub to watch the Sharks play against the Stormers. Tomorrow I have an appointment at 8, a meeting at 9.30 and am having my hair done in Rosebank at 11! We have Philip's godchilds 18th birthday party in Pretoria at 6 and have to be back in Jozi by 10 as we are attending "The Phat & Filthy Selections" party at Aruba Lounge. We are VIP guests and will be mingling with all the paparazzi! It's from 10pm to 5 am - I don't think Grandma will make all night - lets see! On Sunday we are going to Gordon and Les for a curry competition - the same group of people who made potjies some time ago - well we're getting together and all making different curries. I am going to make a Thai Prawn curry - hope it goes down well!

Shew! Just typing this all up has exhausted me. Maybe I should take the day off on Monday to recover!! Hee, Hee! I don't think so. Well have a good one, and I'll be sure to have a "dop" for you!

No comments: