Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Holiday Time!

Tomorrow, Rob and I are hitting the road!  We're off to Summerveld to spend Christmas with our Dad and brother Colin and his family!  I'm looking forward to it.  It will be a quiet Christmas.  Stacey is spending it with Brad and his family.  I will see Alex and I'm looking forward to that.

Claire, my niece and I will be doing some baking and I do hope that Santa knows where I am ;).

I will be doing blogging when I can find a spot that has good internet connection.  Dad's little place is in the valley and my modem doesn't work too well, especially if it's misty and rainy as it normally is at this time of the year!

I won't be sending my Christmas wishes from Johannesburg, but from the little village of Assegay!
With love and best wishes to all my friends out there!

7 comments:

Jeanette said...

Enjoy your trip and hope you have a good rest :)

Love Bears All Things said...

Merry Christmas, Janet!
I'm so happy you're going to be spending the holiday with family.

I've been watching this show on Netflix which is called Wild at Heart. Are you familiar with it at all? It is a British TV show and is supposed to take place in a place called Gauteng, South Africa.
Have fun,
Mama Bear

Marcelle said...

Have a wonderful time with family.....Merry Christmas.

P.S Wild at heart is a lovely tv show shot in SA.....by British main actors but also South African...Dop!! you will enjoy...we do every year this time it comes on.

cat said...

Oh enjoy- sounds like a wonderful Christmas to me. Off to Google where Assegay is. Natal?

Unknown said...

HAVE A LOVELY TIME!

Avril said...

Oh Janet ... I've been so bad in keeping up with your blog (been caught up with my France blog, the boys and a hubby who has retired!)... and I have just read about the most difficult time you've been having- I am so so so sorry to hear. Jeanette never told me either, she's so busy lately we don't have time to chat anymore either, sadly. Read on FB that you've had a wonderful holiday with your family. Hope you're well rested and ready to face the world again. Keep your head held high, open up your heart space and take deep breaths. Even though we've never met, I know you are a beautiful person inside and out. This is still on my fridge : I am what a I am, perfect, powerful and whole. Big hugs to you xxx

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

I'm catching up late so a belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Hope you had a good break away