I've been out of sorts lately, but feel ready to get back into the swing of things!
I have missed my Blogging Friends - it's the season for reuniting!
Thanks to Mama Bear for the Inspiration!
Pop on over for some more interesting answers!
1. Will you be hosting any house guests between now and the end of December? Does that thought make you happy or crazy? Do you do anything special for your guests to make them feel at home? How long should a house guest stay? No overnight guests, but some dear friends coming for an early supper on Saturday! Going to be doing a Danish Christmas, so be sure to pop in to see what we get up to!
2. Walter Elias Disney was born this week (December 5) back in 1905 ...what's your all time favorite Disney movie? Here's a list in case you're struggling...and yes, you have to pick one. The Lion King! I love it's African feel and the richness of the characters! Didn't enjoy the live show as much, but the movie is really special!
3. What was the last thing you purchased that you realized was a mistake after the fact? A new blouse which I bought for a Christmas Party - it's a tad too big and I was silly not to return it! I wore it, nevertheless, and I did get some compliments! But I got really tired of adjusting the shoulders!
4. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online? Absolutely none! I like to look and feel the gifts I buy. In saying that, if I tried it, it might be fun! What happens if it's not delivered on time though? Postal services in South Africa can be poor!
5. Amaryllis-snowdrop-poinsettia...your favorite winter blossom? Poinsettia for Christmas, without a doubt, even though it's summer here!
6. What is one thing on your personal Christmas wish list? I think we all want peace on earth so let's make this answer an actual item. Santa Claus the Movie DVD
7. If you could only use one word today what would it be? Thanks!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I'm thankful this year is almost over! Hopefully the New Year will bring job prospects for Mr P and Stacey! Oh! And how much I enjoy "My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding!" I am fascinated!
Pop in to This Side of the Pond for a visit or to play, or just enjoy a fun read!