- We're a group of 11 people (5 couples and 1 single guy)
- Each couple gets a turn to host
- The hosts choose the theme and buy the prize
- The hosts supply the starter and dessert
- Each couple make a main dish according to the theme
- These dishes are numbered. After the dinner has been served, each person gets to vote for their favourite dish (obviously you may not pick your own!) and the dish with the most votes wins!
- Cook-Out (dinner club) happens every 6 weeks or so and is either held on a Saturday early evening, or Sunday lunch
This month the theme is GREEK! Now, I wonder what I should make this time? I thought about Moussaka - but like the paela at our Spanish day, I think there will be a dozen of those! Maybe some Greek Lamb - hmmm could be a couple of those too! Not sure which route I'm going to take, but I must find something unusual!
Maybe I'll make πιπεριές με τυρί! Ha! Bet you didn't know I could write in Greek! Just kidding! I'll be sure to let you know what I decide on when I've decided!