Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in Circulation ...

[proximidade+award.jpg] Text Color


.... and what a fabulous way to start my 2009 Blogging year! Thank you very much Judith - my very first award! YEAH! In order to accept the award, I have to mention and acknowledge the giver of this award and link my post back to her! I am to write the following on my post and nominate 8 new recipients:

"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are extremely charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their award."

Thank you so much for visitng my post Judith!

I nominate the following bloggers for this award:
  1. Kelly
  2. Jeanette
  3. Avril
  4. Riley Kai
  5. Fire Fly
  6. Team Hatfield
  7. Blessed Being
  8. Gillian

4 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Wow Janet, thank you for the honour. I did not expect it at all. I don't know what to say. I didn't prepare anything, but I do want to thank a couple of people.
To Janet, thanks for the award.
To the Damselfly, thank you for not killing me every night when I sit in front of the computer and you want a back rub.
To everybody who reads my blog, thank you for always coming back and a special thanks to those who leave comments.
To God, thank you for creating such an awesome world for me to blog about.
Thank you, thank you very much.
*applause*
Oh yes and my blog can be found here: http://fireflyafrica.blogspot.com/ (sorry, I don't know how to do a link in a comment)

Anonymous said...

LOL at Firefly!

Anonymous said...

Oop, forgot to thank you for the award! LOL! Thanks :)

Avril said...

Wow - that's amazing!! Thank you so much! wow - feel important now !!!!!! Not sure of your instructions now - it's late - will read them again in the morning and follow them!! (I go with Firefly here - I am not good at all the blogging etiquette! - it's mind-boggling)