Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Zimbali!

Stacey, Nana and Rob's girls are having a fabulous time in Zimbali. I believe it is beautiful there! Stacey says her bedroom is the size of our house! Yesterday, they spent the day on the beach. The beaches are white and quiet with lovely rock pools for the girls to play in. They have a cricket set to play on the beach with. Yesterday, they saw a huge school of dolphins as well as two massive whales, frolicking in the waves. A very special treat! The girls were so excited. The sea is very rough and there is a bad backwash, so they have to be very careful.

The girls are a real hand full, and my sister-in-law phoned to tell me that Stacey is wonderful with them, and she hopes my brother pays her well!! In fact her words were, "Stacey deserves a medal - those children are a handful!" I am very proud of Stacey, because she tries very hard with them and tries to instil in them some of the values she has been taught. I do think she will make a good Mum one day - - - - - not for a long time though! Hahahaha!

No comments: