Monday, July 21, 2008

The thing about winter!

The one thing about winter that I really hate are the bugs and germs that seem to creep around making EVERYONE sick, especially when you're in an office environment and everyone is breathing onto you or into the air con vents. Absolutely everyone at work is going around with sniffles and snots and it just seems to spread like wild fire!

I have had a head cold for about 8 weeks now and it seems so silly to go to the Doctor - as they say "You can't take EVERY cold to a Doctor"! Well, I left it and true to form it developed into bronchitis. I ended up spending 3 days off work and had a 5 day course of antibiotics to complete. I do feel much better now (was it the medication or the time in bed?) I don't really care which is was, but I am back on track. Now taking a course of PROBIOTICS, called Viral Guard which are supposed to help build my immune system - full of Elderberry, Garlic, Echinacea, Vit C, Zinc and a whole lot more!

Hope it works, because I am tired of feeling poorly!

No comments: