Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Annoying!

My family last night!! I got home from work and did the normal rushing around, preparing dinner (we had the MOST divine stir-fry), setting table, getting our lunches ready for 'varsity and work, clothes out for next day, the list goes on and on! By the time we had sat down to eat I felt shattered! Philip and Stacey were full of laughs (which is not a bad thing!!), however I was so looking forward to putting my feet up with my new Woman and Home magazine which arrived in the post, and once the supper dishes had been cleared away and packed in the dishwasher, I darted to my spot on the couched and vegetated!

The two musketeers decided that they were going to watch some stupid programme about a rock star looking for a girlfriend - well I did the most natural thing and dozed off on the couch! I don't know how long it went on for but I woke up with the two of them laughing their heads off at me. Of course having slept for a while I did not see the funny side of it. They thought I was the funniest thing ever. I got up and stomped off to bed like a two year old and didn't even say good night! When I thought about it this morning I had a giggle to myself - I must have been funny - hope there was no snoring involved!! Hee hee!

No comments: