Thursday, July 31, 2008

A laugh a minute!

Philip and I went out with the youngsters last night! A whole group of Stacey's friends, Philip and I went to the Comedy Evening which is held in the Dome at Northgate. Darren Maule is the resident comedian and he had three other guys strutting their stuff. It was such fun. Darren is hysterical, although he is VERY rude! Definitely a wicked tongue with an adult sense of humour. He picks out people in the audience and makes absolute fools of them. I laughed so much my tummy hurt. At the end of the evening, Philip and Chris (Kim's boyfriend) stood at the bar downing a couple of bitterly cold ones and the girls and I were on the dance floor! It was a hoot, but a very late night and I was exhausted this morning, but at least I didn't have a hangover - minimum wine was consumed and lots of H2O!

Early night tonight as I must pack for Bloem!

No comments: