Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Time to move on ...

Ann Landers said, "Some people believe holidng on and hanging in there are signs of great strength.  However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it".

This post is long over-due.  I have grown, I have changed.  My focus is different.  It's time for me to move on.  I have loved this blog and have "met" some amazing people through it.  There was a time when it was so important to me - important for me to record our lives as a family, important to record some of the hardes losses I have had to deal with and to record some of the happiest days of my life.

By moving on, I won't be forgetting my past, but will start focusing on my furture.

I will be closing this blog and opening a new one.  When I'm ready, and when my creative juices start running again.

I shall post my new link here, so this is not goodbye, but simply farewell until my inspiration returns.

4 comments:

Blue Baron said...

Good luck my friend.
And Bon Voyage..!

Unknown said...

Beautifully said!

cat said...

See you on the other side

Unknown said...

Hi Janet,
this is Paul from Austria.
Hope this message finds you well.
Looking forward to hear/read some news on your new blog.
Take care!