One of my favourite movies was "The Bucket List" starring Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman. Not only are they two very accomplished actors, I found the story sad and funny at the same time, as well as thought provoking. Imagine, logging down all the things you want to do before you die. Hope I still have a long wait – before I "kick the bucket" – maybe that where the term comes from? Anyone know?
My bucket list might not be all that exciting to some, but there a few things that deal with me facing my fears and there are some that are just "goals" – there isn't a single thing I want to regret not doing!
- Bring my weight down and get in shape!
- Visit America and meet a REAL cowboy!
- Reunite with my old friends in the UK squeeze in a visit to Ascot
- Lead in my very own horse on its first win
- Have my own racing colours
- Learn how to ride a horse not sure about this one – been told it's irresponsible!
- Get a tattoo
- Be the proud owner of a Merc
- See David Essex live!
- Have my own a Bed & Breakfast
- Go on a cruise
- Enjoy my own bowl of Beluga caviar washed down with a bottle of Krug 1988 Champagne
Not a very long list, but hey! Who says I can't add to it as I go along! I've already achieved the two highlighted in red! Mmmm! Time to start working on the next one!