- No camera - had to leave that behind. I'm battling with that a little, but soon will invest in a new one, so that I can share some updates in picture!
- Moved in with my brother - I feel as though I am on holiday. My trip to work and home takes less than 10 minutes each way! I was used to spending so much time in traffic, and can now add HOURS onto my day. He also has a full time house-keeper, so I come home to a spotless house every day - no more house-work! Everything is done for me! Spoilt to the core!
- HECTIC social life - my family and friends have kept me busy, busy, busy - and I've loved it! Although I must say that I have my moments where I'd just like to "chill" :) Been treated to lunches and dinners, visits to the theatre, movies, played cards ... you name it! No time for moping and being miserable!
- Our house has been sold. We only had one show day so it was quick and for that I thank God. It means that financially I will be able to get my feet back on the ground. I can start looking for my own little home :) - in saying that, I am not going to rush into anything. Rob has said that I can stay with him as long as I like. No emotional decisions for me. I can take my time and know, that when I make a decision, it will be a good one!
- Stacey has moved in with Brad. It's been a difficult transition, not having her around all the time, but they do come for dinner often and we chat every day. They are happy, and my girl is enjoying her newfound independance.
- Stacey and Brad are off to Lapland at the end of March. Brad won an incentive at work and I know they are going to have an awsome holiday. I am sure they will allow me to share some of their adventures. It's not an everyday destination, but we have heard that it is an amazing place to visit and I know someone who has been back several times.
- Perhaps I should start a bucket list!
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
So many changes in a few months! Here are some quick updates!