- Spring has found a hiding place today - it's been cold and the clouds look dark and heavy. Maybe we're in for some spring showers? I do hope so!
- Fetched my nieces from Victoria Lake in Germiston today - they do rowing there. Was pretty proud that I found my way without the TomTom!
- Looking forward to book club tomorrow night - Hippy Theme! Better go and find some flower power!
- Watching the dogs rough and tumble on the loung floor, hubby relaxing on the couch and the telly is showing cricket - 35 runs for SA to win - not impossible I guess!
- Enjoyed listening to an interview with Natalie Du Toit earlier - sad for her that she only has 3 races left before she retires. What a lovely lady she is!
- Can't believe it's been a month since I received my last Ruby Box - got my September one today! Sun block and skin care are the order of this month! Looking forward to trying my new products.
- Had a stressful week and am looking forward to Friday afternoon - wishing we were going to Cape Town with the 41ers this week-end - maybe next time!
- Bought my lotto ticket today - still have my eye on "my"farm in Summerveld!
Happy Wednesday - we're half way to the weekend - and I'm counting down the hours!