Thursday, July 26, 2012

Saying goodbye!

I've been thinking about this a lot lately ... saying goodbye!  I prefer farewell, myself, but sometimes, we have to say goodbye.  Goodbye to a way of life - goodbye to an old job and sometimes goodbye to a loved one.  That must be the most difficult thing to do.  To say "Goodbye - I'll miss you, but I'll be ok!"

This week we've been preparing to say goodbye to a very special friend.  It's hard for us.  But harder for his young family.

"Dear Lord, help us to be able to let go, and say goodbye ... we WILL meet again!

5 comments:

Marcelle said...

I feel so for you... We have to often say good bye to loved ones, situations....it's really hard. Keep us in formed.

cat said...

Gosh, it must be tough. Thinking of you all

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

It is a very difficult thing and something which a lot of people try to avoid at all cost and then is sorry about afterwards.

Avril said...

Saying hello to you again is wonderful !! welcome back :) but saying goodbye to someone close is not easy - my thoughts are with you at this sad time

Master said...

greeting is one of the good way to express your views!!

greetings