Tuesday, February 23, 2010

P is going to Finland in April, and he will be visiting London and Belgium at the same time.  Stacey is planning a trip to Bermuda in June.  What about me?  Do I make a trip to Europe in June (I have no interest in staying here to watch the World Cup!!) or do I ... gate crash and go the States with Stacey (she can do the Bermuda leg on her own!) ... or do I just stay at home and miss out completely?  I can't make up my mind.

I have been to Europe, but there is plenty that I didn't see, and I would like to see the States.

What would you do?
Where would visit?

6 comments:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

If it was my choice, I would choose USA. I have been to Europe and even though there is soooooo much more to see, I would love to see a bit of the US as well.

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my word...I can't even imagine having the choice. I never get to travel. sigh....

Shaun said...

I fly out to Disney World in Orlando on Christmas day. Get your visas and come join us @ "the Happiest Place on Earth" !

Avril said...

Well ... if you've done Europe then US is the option! I would love to go to Belgium, France .. etc as I've never been to Europe .. nor US ..! Take the US!! .. and lots of photos! Hubby and DIL (was exchange student for year) have been to Colorado - I would love to go there. Oh don't stay here .. we'll all be here .. stuck !!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

I don't see Canada on your list! I would suggest Canadian east or west coast:)

Jeanette said...

I say go... anywhere!! I would go to Europe