Wednesday, December 24, 2008

WordFULL Wednesday!

Nothing "Wordless" about my day today!  It's been hectic and I am about to rush out and leave with my family for Bloem for the Christmas week-end.  In fact I should have gone already .... in fact I can hear P moaning like a drain because I am late ... however I could not leave without wishing all my blogging friends a Wonderful, Blessed Christmas and everything of the very best for the New Year.

One of the absolute highlights of my year has been discovering the "Blogging" world and I love being a part of it!  Thank you to all of you for being a part of my life too.

Keep safe and take care,
With my special love
x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time in Bloem Janet!
Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

Judith said...

It's been great to meet you too Janet over the last few weeks. Yes, the blogging world is great and I, too, have made some wonderful friends.

Have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Judyxx