These are the rules:
- Go to your picture file.
- Go to the 4th file.
- Go to the 4th picture.
- Post it and tell the story.
- Tag 4 more people.
Well, here goes!
This photograph was taken when we visited Mabilingwe in April! We went with (back first) Claudio, Philip and Thys, (front) Cheryl, Stacey and me. If I am looking a little apprehensive it is because we had just passed a herd of about 5 elephants. Two of them littlies! Those of you who know me, know that I am SO not fond of elephants and although I was trying to be brave, I wasn't a very happy camper! I do remember that not long after this photo was taken, we found the little pub in the bush which was used for the old Castrol television advert! What a memorable day, and thanks J for helping me remember the fun we had that week-end!
I am tagging ...
- Desi - I just love her photographs - and I'm kind of hoping to see more of Greece!
- Firefly - a new blog that Jeanette introduced to me to - its such fun reading his blog and finding out new things about our country that I didn't know before!
- Caroline - I am challenging her to write on her blog more often!
- Kelly - this is one of the first blogs I started reading and I so enjoy reading about her life and how she's preparing to become a Mum!
Well, there we go!