Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miserable Tuesday!

It's a horrible day. There is no sunshine, and a dark, dreary mist is working its way up over the horizon. Not a typical Highveld winters day at all. Stacey is as sick as a dog and is in the middle of her exams. She is writing Economics tomorrow and Business Management on Thursday AND starts her new job doing promotions tomorrow afternoon! I think she has bitten off more than she can chew myself, and the stress has caught up with her now. She should have waited until her exams were finished!

The bright side to today is the fact that we have closed our Money Market fund and I will not have to deal with any more system problems, late transactions or issues keeping me back at work! We have moved the money to a different division within the Bank which has solved a huge admin issue on our side. As from today its no more - YEAH!!! Now they'll have to find something else to irritate me!

No comments: