Thursday, September 5, 2013

Morning Smiles!

One of the highlights of my morning, is the "paper man" who stands on the corner of Kelvin and Rivonia Roads every morning. With his bright red coat, The Star, emblazoned across it in white and his big pile of newspapers! He stands on the corner, full of beans, chatting and smiling at every car that goes by!

He knows I won't buy a paper, because I told him that I get one at work every day, but that doesn't stop him from running up to my car every morning ... "Morning M'ami" he calls, " have a wonderful day!" and he touches his heart!

He lifts me, every day and reminds to be happy with what I have. Because there are people out there with little, who constantly have a smile on their faces!

1 comment:

Firefly the Travel Guy said...

Angels walking amongst us. Even just to put a smile on your face